Q: Can I pick out my own songs?
A: Yes, to some extent. Any music used needs to be licensed and copyright free. For example, you may pick any song from musicbed.com or premiumbeat.com and I can offer suggestions as well. 

Q: Do you require any payment ahead of time? 
A: A $100 payment is required to save the date. Two weeks before the wedding day, a total of 70% of the total cost must be paid. The remaining 30% is due before the video is delivered. 

Q: How long does half-day cover?
A: The half-day option is for those who do not want their entire wedding captured. It can cover either the bridal prep and ceremony, or ceremony and reception. A five hour time limit applies and additional hours are available. 

Q: How far can you travel?
A: In most cases, only a few hours away from State College. Depending on the duration of the wedding, a hotel may be needed.